Sunday, February 6, 2011

Life moves forward Feb 6, 2011

The posting of Casey Joe's new Picture on facebook put me out for a few days. Just seeing his smiling wonderful face from a pic I had never seen before was like a fresh visit from him. I sobbed.  All the wonderful coments on Facebook from old friends were so heartfelt. For they feel his loss and miss him also. It makes my heart soar to know that in a short 16 year period that he is still so well remembered.  Nichole his sister has posted several pic and comments about her brother this year which also made a impression for she keeps things so tightly wrapped in fear of letting anyone see her pain. So this year has been a little differant. Yet it is still not the date of his death yet. Life moves forward or so it seems, you really don't leave lost one in the past you bring them forward with you. Even though I reliaze that after my death, keeping his memory up front with me will no longer be present. You see each of us keep our loved ones in our heart and only we can keep them present.  One of my more insane thoughts was that we can only be remember at the most for three generations. Think about it how well do you remember your grandparents or even your greatgrand parents. Natural order of things I guess.  I will continue to live life at it's fullest, always missing Casey, his daddy Joe, (the love of my life) and of course my Daddy. There are many more my grandparents, and great grandparents, but as time moves forward so do I.  Love, loss, life, living,laughter,
listinin, letting go all these are forward movement. Miss you Casey Joe.  Love you Nichole Leigh, Joseph, Brianna.    always me donna lee

No comments:

Post a Comment