Join me in my Life in the Fast Lane as I go to war againest my morbid obesity. The road is full of pitfalls, past wrecks but future safe driving. Welcome to my insanity........
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Feb 2, 2011 Hard day
What a way to start the month of Feb. Got on FB and one of Casey Friends Dustin Smith posted a pic I had never seen before of Casey. It was a glorious pic, his wonderful smile spread across his face and his eyes light up like sunshine. I was so happy to see it like getting to see him again. Then the tears rolled down my face as I printed this pic out. Checked on Nichole FB site and she had posted a pic of her and casey with him kissing her ear. Now the tears are pouring , My God I miss him so much. I thank God for giving me this new picture of him that I do not have but in my heart I want more, I want him, to hold and tell him how much I miss and need him. I know to be so Thankful for this new pic but it breaks my heart also. Then I have to stop and know that his friends miss him, his sister misses him, I am so thankful that he is still alive in all there hearts. OK got to go to much to deal with. ......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment