Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan 31st 2011

After my work out on Sunday went home and died for a couple of hours then went to Go4th got me a spirtial uplift then down for the rest of the day.
Mondays are alway hectic, cook for around 40 people at living free.  I really don't think anyone understands what Living free means to me, started over 11/2 year ago just do to the Faith based drug rehab for my nursing. As it turned out it has grown to be much more than that today. I go now because I get so much fullfillment there. Andy does not understand,nor do the kids, they all want to know why I still go, BECAUSE I want to.  They think at Living free they need me to come feed them but they feed me, my emotional self, my spritial self. I am not judged there, I can stand without a mask, as me and be loved and accept as just that.
Had a surprise visitor today also, Deb Saxon Jones from Pedimont, AL.  Our dads were in Germany together or I should say our families were there together, we were all very close then, as the years past, all of us kids went out way but our parents remained close. Couple months ago her father passed and Mother and I went to Funeral. Reconnected with all the kids, come to find out Deb comes to Booneville several times a year to sell her fabric. So now when she came, she and I went to lunch together, Jeanne met us also was a great time. When we leave a door or window open to our past we get the wonderous present of making a old connection.  Now I have a new someone from an old past to fill my life with. Great day.\
I must admit even with it being a great day, I have one more sore body. When I lift my leg to go up or down a stair I feel this dull ache, I will be so gald when I get past the pain of this workout.  Yea right I know.. took a while to get all this fat on here will take a while to get this fat off.  ok, ok , ok I get it.Doesn't mean I like it.....
I am craving a candy right now very badly, so much worst than drug addiction.  Lord help out here, take this craving away and by the way Lord, thanks for not letting there be a candy bar here in the house, cause I am too lazy to get dressed to drive to town and get one. I am going to bed and not think about a candy bar anymore tonight. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment